My New Year's resolution :: To capture one image for each day in 2011. I will record them here and at the end of the year compile these images into a book that will chronicle our lives and hopefully serve as keepsakes for years to come.

My inspiration :: This creative mama


February 5, 2011

january 30 :: where's Avery?


Meet Avery's entourage.  Every time he goes to sleep he must have at least some of these items -- always the blanket, always one or more of the stuffed animals, usually a cup, and almost always a board book (though not pictured here).  The funny part is when he wakes up and I go to get him out of his crib.  Before exiting he must hand me each item one by one until sometimes my arms are so full I have no room left for him!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, miles does the same thing!!! it used to be a stuffed animal and his two blankies. now it's three stuffed animals, his pillow, his pillow pet, two blankies, and a regular sleeping blanket. he hands each one to me--individually--and has me set them on the floor. it's gotten completely out of hand!

    ReplyDelete