My New Year's resolution :: To capture one image for each day in 2011. I will record them here and at the end of the year compile these images into a book that will chronicle our lives and hopefully serve as keepsakes for years to come.

My inspiration :: This creative mama


February 5, 2011

january 23 :: helping hand


I realize it looks like this could be a case of big brother taking advantage of little brother's unfortunate position of being strapped to a chair but I assure you it's not.  These kids have an unnatural love for yogurt and more specifically the conveniently packaged "gogurt" variety, however the little one hasn't quite grasped the concept of pushing the yogurt up from the bottom.  So usually I have to stand by with a pair of scissors and cut the packaging away one inch at a time as he eats it.  This time however I happened to walk out of the room and returned to see this.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment