My New Year's resolution :: To capture one image for each day in 2011. I will record them here and at the end of the year compile these images into a book that will chronicle our lives and hopefully serve as keepsakes for years to come.

My inspiration :: This creative mama


January 8, 2011

January 8 :: one little monkey


One little monkey jumping on the bed. The other little monkey who just woke up from his nap looking rather grumpy and unpleasant. I'd say this is a fairly accurate depiction of these guys' personalities.

Not that one is always grumpy and unpleasant...just a little more serious and reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Classic Alex!!! Love that grumpy little face he makes. Kinda makes me wanna laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!! How do you not crack up at Alex when he makes that face?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like his mommy. Exactly. Serious and reserved. Private.

    ReplyDelete