My New Year's resolution :: To capture one image for each day in 2011. I will record them here and at the end of the year compile these images into a book that will chronicle our lives and hopefully serve as keepsakes for years to come.

My inspiration :: This creative mama


January 23, 2011

january 20 :: road rash


Not my proudest mommy moment. I tripped over a curb while carrying him through a parking lot and while I managed to stumble and hop a good 10 to 15 yards, it wasn't enough to save us from going down. Luckily I got the worst of it but I'm pretty sure he was scared sh*tless. Poor dude. You'd never know it from the look on his face here but I do believe he's forgiven me.

1 comment:

  1. I was carrying ryleigh piggy back a few years ago and ate it on the sidewalk. Uh... the sidewalk! We were both messed up. Happens to us all :) p.s. he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete